Welcome To The MysmallBiz University!
We’ve put together a series of video lessons to make sure that you’ve able to get the most out of all the great courses and education available. The FullContact Campus Blueprint and Certification is designed specifically for Authors, Coaches, Speakers and Experts who want to learn how to sell and deliver their courses online… without the the hassles, technical nightmares and WordPress time wasters you’ve experienced in the past.
If you’re selling courses online or want a paid membership site, you need to have the Right Kind of Membership Site as your Learning Platform. You need a FullContact Campus.
Do you know what a FullContact Campus is and how to set one up?
Selling courses is what I’ve been doing for the last 30 years starting in the 80′s with my personal mentor Bob Proctor. Since 1996 the majority of those course have been “Sold and Delivered Online” which gives me a unique perspective on what it takes to to attract, enroll and train great clients today.
So if you’re a coach, speaker, trainer or expert that wants to get paid for more than your services and start enjoying the real freedom being self-employed can bring you need to update the tools you’re already working with. Read more.
How to Manage Your Blog with cPanel
cPanel is a web based control panel tool which will help you manage your web hosting account through a web interface instead of a console. With cPanel you are able to accomplish your tasks faster and even non-professionals can easily set their websites via cPanel. The cPanel tutorial is a part of the rich collection of web hosting tutorials and web hosting video tutorials which WPblogSupport experts have prepared for you.
Every aspect of managing your WordPress Sites Hosting Environment is covers including basic and advanced cPanel, webmail and FTP.
cPanel offers a rich set of features, ranging from adding an email address to managing sub-domain names. This tutorial will focus on the provided cPanel features.
cPanel Tutorial Videos Cover
- Account Information and Statistics: Find out more about the available cPanel statistics and the in-house developed tools that will provide you with all the information you need for your hosting account.
- How to use the Files section tools: File manager, FTP manager and cPanel Backups.This part of the tutorial provides more information about file management in cPanel via the built-in File Manager and FTP.
- How to manage Domains via cPanel: Parked domains and Addon domains. This part of the tutorial provides more information about domain name management via cPanel. You will learn how to setup parked and addon domains for your hosting account.
- How to manage Mail accounts and services with cPanel: Learn how to create email accounts, remove accounts and forward email. This part of the tutorial will show you the Email Manager’s features and how to use them.
- How to use the Security section tools: Pass protected directories, IP Deny manager, and HotLink protection This part of the tutorial provides more information about security adjustments available in cPanel. You will learn how to password protect directories, how to use the IP Deny manager and how to hotlink protect your images.
- How to manage Databases via cPanel: This section provides detailed information on how to manage your MySQL databases and users via cPanel.
- How to use the Software section tools: Through the tools located in this section you can install automatically different scripts under your account.
- How to use Advanced tools, such as Cron Jobs: In the Advanced section there are several tools which are described in this part of the cPanel tutorial.
- How to check cPanel ports: Here you will find detailed information how to check whether the standard cPanel ports are not blocked via your firewall or whether access is restricted by your ISP.
And much, much more!
Below you’ll see download links for any resources associated with this course and links to every lesson. Most courses follow a step-by-step progression that guides you through each part of the course. In addition some lessons may include assignments and quizzes to be completed before the next lesson becomes available.
Please be aware that any references to “MySmallBiz” and “FullContact” are the same… We changed names since these particular videos were done. 🙂
10 Ways To Earn Money Online!
It’s the one questions that everyone thinking about selling online asks? How can I possibly get this to work for me? The answer is…
What you are going to learn is that there are thousands of different types of Money Spokes AND you can have as many Money Spokes as you want!
Let me give you an example of a simple Money Spoke. It’s the way to get started because you don’t’ need a web site or even a product! Because of the Internet and the natural tendency of people online to gather in groups, big successful companies are changing the way they market their products and services.
They’re willing to pay you handsomely when you help then get business from these natural networks. Some will even pay you a commission just for the introduction!
And that’s just a simple example of how to Earn Money Without A Job when you learn and apply the 10 steps.
Owning your own internet business is not limited by your age or where you live. Anyone can start today and be earning money online quickly.
The internet has world wide reach and now you aren’t limited to being an employee. In fact I’ll event make you my partner! Learning the 10 Steps means you’ll have a ready made business and be working for yourself to ensure your future.
Beginners can implement the 10 steps and never need to create their own web site or product.
More advanced marketers can spend as much or as little time as they want on their online business.
As your business matures, you’ll have 100’s or 1000’s of other people creating automated income for you.
Step into the moment and imagine what your business will look like after adding just a few Money Spokes Take a moment to realize just how incredible your life will be once you’ve implemented just a few aspects of my program. The freedom you’ll have to design your life and actually start living it.
What’s on your list of things to do?
Get Started With WordPress
Learn the basics of WordPress with our CORE WordPress Video Series This 30-video series teaches you how to quickly get your site up and running, and provides you with the knowledge you need to use WordPress.
Learn about additional WordPress features that cover WordPress SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and more!
WordPress Basics includes detailed video tutorials on how to build a new WordPress site from the ground-up. This means that you will have a WordPress Site installed and running in under 5 minutes and a great looking and fully functional WordPress website in less than 1 Day.